Broccoli Cauliflower Combo Recipe
Shallots, basil and broth rev up the taste of this nutritious vegetable medley from Clara Coulston of Washington Court House, Ohio. The bright color and fresh flavors will dress up your plate!
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 3 shallots, chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli Cauliflower Combo in Light & Tasty October/November 2007, p49
Reviews for Broccoli Cauliflower Combo(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 4, 2010
Made this recipe for Christmas dinner and everyone loved it even people who claimed to normally not like broccoli or cauliflower!
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Thanksgiving Recipes >
- Thanksgiving Side Dishes >