Shallots, basil and broth rev up the taste of this nutritious vegetable medley from Clara Coulston of Washington Court House, Ohio. The bright color and fresh flavors will dress up your plate!
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 3 shallots, chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli Cauliflower Combo in Light & Tasty October/November 2007, p49
Reviews for Broccoli Cauliflower Combo
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review