- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 3 shallots, chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli Cauliflower Combo in Light & Tasty October/November 2007, p49
Reviews for Broccoli Cauliflower Combo
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 4, 2010
"Made this recipe for Christmas dinner and everyone loved it even people who claimed to normally not like broccoli or cauliflower!"