Broccoli Cauliflower Coleslaw Recipe
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 1-1/2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, carrots, onion, cauliflower and broccoli. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Add to coleslaw and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
3/4 cup equals 83 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 242 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.