Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole Recipe
Here's a tasty way to dress up plain broccoli and cauliflower. The cheese sauce and french-fried onion topping is irresistible. Even those who don't normally care for these vegetables will finish off big helpings.—Tall Pines Farm, Gloria Jarrett, Loveland, Ohio
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery or chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (8 ounces) process cheese spread
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped cauliflower
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- 1. In a bowl, combine soup and cheese. Add broccoli and cauliflower. Spoon into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with onions. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 252 calories, 18 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 1,119 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC