Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery or chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (8 ounces) process cheese spread
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped cauliflower
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- 1. In a bowl, combine soup and cheese. Add broccoli and cauliflower. Spoon into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with onions. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 each: 252 calories, 18g fat (9g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 1119mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole
"This was wonderful. The only change I would make, is make sure your veggie's are thawed."