- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery or chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (8 ounces) process cheese spread
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped cauliflower
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- In a bowl, combine soup and cheese. Add broccoli and cauliflower. Spoon into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with onions. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole
"This was wonderful. The only change I would make, is make sure your veggie's are thawed."
"okay with these changes this is awsome.you need 2 cans of soup.1 jar of milk.2cups of instant rice 2 pakages of frozen broccoli and cauliflower. add ham,chicken or hamburger 1 pound of meat choice.top with onions and bake at 350 of 30 to 40 minutes.yum is all i can say."