Here's a tasty way to dress up plain broccoli and cauliflower. The cheese sauce and french-fried onion topping is irresistible. Even those who don't normally care for these vegetables will finish off big helpings.—Tall Pines Farm, Gloria Jarrett, Loveland, Ohio
Recommended: 20 Ways to Cook with Cauliflower
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery or chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (8 ounces) process cheese spread
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped cauliflower
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- In a bowl, combine soup and cheese. Add broccoli and cauliflower. Spoon into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with onions. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole in Country Woman November/December 1997, p37
Reviews for Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 3, 2013
"This was wonderful. The only change I would make, is make sure your veggie's are thawed."