"Guests always ask for the recipe whenever I serve these vegetables," confesses Erika Anderson of Wausau, Wisconsin. "And because this dish is so easy to prepare, I have plenty of time to finish up the rest of our dinner."
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 1 pound fresh broccoli, broken into small florets
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup crushed seasoned stuffing
- Place 1 in. of water in a Dutch oven; add cauliflower and broccoli. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 7 minutes or until tender. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the cheese, sour cream, chilies, 2 tablespoons butter, salt and pepper. Drain vegetables well; gently fold in cheese mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Toss stuffing and remaining butter; sprinkle over vegetables. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli Cauliflower Bake in Quick Cooking May/June 2001, p61
Reviews for Broccoli Cauliflower Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review