Broccoli Casserole Recipe
- 2 pounds fresh broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup crushed cheese-flavored snack crackers
- 1. Place 1 in. of water and broccoli in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes or just until crisp-tender. Drain and place in a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise, cheese and lemon juice. Pour over broccoli. Sprinkle with crushed crackers. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 each: 233 calories, 18g fat (5g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 504mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Broccoli Casserole
"I have made this many times. My family loves it. Wouldn't change a thing."
"Pretty good but no wow factor. I wanted to try it because the cheese cracker topping sounded different."
"This was excellent. I used French's Fried Onions instead of the crackers and the family just loved it! It's a keeper!"
"This is very good. I have also used cauliflower in place of, and in addition to, the broccoli"
"Opps....meant to hit the "5 STAR"....Diffently a "make again" ......"
"Nice tangy topping but does make a lot soneed plenty of Broccoli. Used French Oniontopping as had on hand. EASY to make!"
"My family loved this casserole - from ages 4 to 84! I even used frozen broccoli that I thawed, and it still worked and tasted great!"
"This was just a ok dish, it wasn't something my family was crazy about. I don't think I would make it again, or if I do I would tweak it and skip the lemon and add french onions on top."