Special enough for company, this colorful side dish is one my mom fixes often for Christmas dinner. The broccoli is baked with a rich creamy sauce...and cheese-flavored cracker crumbs are sprinkled over the top. Yum! -Cindy Kufeldt, Orlando, Florida
- 2 pounds fresh broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup crushed cheese-flavored snack crackers
- Place 1 in. of water and broccoli in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes or just until crisp-tender. Drain and place in a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise, cheese and lemon juice. Pour over broccoli. Sprinkle with crushed crackers. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli Casserole in Taste of Home April/May 2002, p35
Reviews for Broccoli Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review