Broccoli Carrot Salad Recipe
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup sunflower kernels
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup coleslaw dressing
- 1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Serve at room temperature or chilled. Yield: 2-3 servings.
1/2 cup: 401 calories, 28g fat (3g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 708mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 5g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Broccoli Carrot Salad
"Instead of coleslaw dressing, use equal parts of vinegar, sugar and oil. It's very good."
"I've made this many times. It's good and really easy. I use low-calorie coleslaw dressing."
"Delicious! Made it for a Labor Day picnic. I used Marzetti coleslaw dressing, only change was that I used pine nuts instead of sunflower kernels since that's what I had on hand. It's so easy to make!"
"Even the people who don't like broccoli love this fast and easy to prepare dish."