- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup sunflower kernels
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup coleslaw dressing
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Serve at room temperature or chilled. Yield: 2-3 servings.
Reviews for Broccoli Carrot Salad
"Instead of coleslaw dressing, use equal parts of vinegar, sugar and oil. It's very good."
"I've made this many times. It's good and really easy. I use low-calorie coleslaw dressing."
"Delicious! Made it for a Labor Day picnic. I used Marzetti coleslaw dressing, only change was that I used pine nuts instead of sunflower kernels since that's what I had on hand. It's so easy to make!"
"This salad is easy to make and is good! I use Rudolph's coleslaw dressing and sometimes use dried cherries instead of cranberries. When I bring it to potluck dinners I am always asked for the recipe."
"Even the people who don't like broccoli love this fast and easy to prepare dish."