"When I sampled this at an eatery, I was struck by the mix of sweet and salty flavors and different textures," recounts Katie Watson of Powell, Tennessee. "I asked our server for the recipe, and she obliged...adding that she often prepares it at home herself."
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup sunflower kernels
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup coleslaw dressing
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Serve at room temperature or chilled. Yield: 2-3 servings.
Originally published as Carrot Broccoli Salad in Quick Cooking November/December 2004, p6
Reviews for Broccoli Carrot Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review