Broccoli Bites Recipe
- 6 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 cups crushed seasoned stuffing
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain and place in a bowl. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Shape into 1-in. balls.
- 2. Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 11-12 minutes or until golden brown. Or place in a single layer in a freezer container and freeze for up to 1 month.
- 3. To use frozen appetizers: Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 16-18 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: about 5 dozen.
1 serving (3 each) equals 107 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 79 mg cholesterol, 282 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Broccoli Bites
"My kids, ages 2 and 3, gobbled these up. They kept asking for more! These broccoli bites were super easy to make and nice fore something a bit different to do with broccoli."
"Yummy!! Kids loved it!!"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.