- cheese, egg, 1/2 cup milk, flour, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Spoon into crust.
- Roll out remaining dough to fit top of dish; place over filling.
- Trim, seal and flute edges; cut slits in top. Brush pastry with
- remaining milk. Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until the
- crust is golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
- Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 632 calories, 46 g fat (22 g saturated fat), 127 mg cholesterol, 657 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 24 g protein.