Broccoli Beef Braids Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the broccoli, cheese, sour cream, salt and pepper; heat through.
- Unroll one tube of dough on a greased baking sheet; seal the seams and perforations, forming a 12x8-in. rectangle. Spread half of beef mixture lengthwise down the center. On each side, cut 1-in.-wide strips 3 in. into center. Starting at one end, fold alternating strips at an angle across filling; seal ends. Repeat.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2 loaves (8 servings each).
Reviews for Broccoli Beef Braids(6)
Sort By :
This is a super fast and super tasty meal! Two thumbs up for sure!! :D
My family loved this. I used Eeyore86's suggestion and added a can of Cream of Mushroom soup.
My family thought it dry the first time I made it. But the second time I tried it I add a can of soup, Golden Mushroom. My family couldn't get enough of it.
I love this easy to make receipe, especially for families on the move. I add fennel seed to this with some italian seasoning which makes it a 5 star dinner.
This was super easy to make & looks like you spent a lot of time making it. Very flavorful and will surprise broccoli haters, lol. Also this dish allows you to do a quick clean up so you can spend more time with the family after dinner!
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Ground Beef Recipes >