Broccoli Bacon Quiches Recipe
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen broccoli florets, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 bacon strip, cooked and crumbled
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash garlic powder
- Dash lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1. Divide the broccoli, cheese and bacon between two 5-in. pie plates coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, cream, salt, garlic powder and lemon-pepper. Pour over bacon.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 192 calories, 9g fat (6g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 481mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 19g protein .
Reviews for Broccoli Bacon Quiches
"Really good and simple. I increased the recipe by 50% and put it all in one 9" pie plate. We really enjoyed it as a dinner with a side salad :)"
"This was really good. I would have never thought having broccoli for breakfast would be tasty."
"this is so good. such a nice change fromregular eggs/bacon breakfast!"
"This was really good. I didn't have broccoli or bacon, so I used asparagus and ham instead. Next time I'll try broccoli."