Broccoli Bacon Quiches Recipe
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen broccoli florets, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 bacon strip, cooked and crumbled
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash garlic powder
- Dash lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1. Divide the broccoli, cheese and bacon between two 5-in. pie plates coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, cream, salt, garlic powder and lemon-pepper. Pour over bacon.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 2 servings.
1 quiche (prepared with reduced-fat cheese and egg substitute) equals 192 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 481 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 19 g protein.