A hint of Swiss cheese plus plenty of bacon and broccoli enhance these cute, fluffy quiches from Charlotte Green of Iota, Louisiana.
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen broccoli florets, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 bacon strip, cooked and crumbled
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash garlic powder
- Dash lemon-pepper seasoning
- Divide the broccoli, cheese and bacon between two 5-in. pie plates coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, cream, salt, garlic powder and lemon-pepper. Pour over bacon.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli Bacon Quiches in Cooking for 2 Summer 2007, p63
Reviews for Broccoli Bacon Quiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review