Broccoli Au Gratin
With only four common ingredients, this crumb-topped gratin from Margaret McNeil of Memphis, Tennessee costs just 75¢ a serving.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers
- Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain. Stir in the
- soup and cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2 qt. baking dish; sprinkle with cracker
- crumbs. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until
- heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 186 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 752 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 9 g protein.