Broccoli Au Gratin Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 1. Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain. Stir in the soup and cheese.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2 qt. baking dish; sprinkle with cracker crumbs. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 186 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 752 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Broccoli Au Gratin
"I used cream of broccoli cheese soup instead of cream of chicken. This tasted okay, but it wasn't anything special."
"With as much sodium as this recipe has, it shouldn't have tasted like it needed salt...but it did. It was OK but not great."