Broccoli Au Gratin Recipe
With only four common ingredients, this crumb-topped gratin from Margaret McNeil of Memphis, Tennessee costs just 75¢ a serving.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 1. Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain. Stir in the soup and cheese.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2 qt. baking dish; sprinkle with cracker crumbs. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 186 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 752 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Broccoli Au Gratin
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC