Broccoli Au Gratin Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 1. Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain. Stir in the soup and cheese.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2 qt. baking dish; sprinkle with cracker crumbs. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
1/2 cup: 186 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 752mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Broccoli Au Gratin
"With as much sodium as this recipe has, it shouldn't have tasted like it needed salt...but it did. It was OK but not great."