VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers
- Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain. Stir in the soup and cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2 qt. baking dish; sprinkle with cracker crumbs. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli Au Gratin in Quick Cooking September/October 2004, p8
Reviews forBroccoli Au Gratin
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 4, 2010
"With as much sodium as this recipe has, it shouldn't have tasted like it needed salt...but it did. It was OK but not great."