- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup crushed Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
- Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain. Stir in the soup and cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2 qt. baking dish; sprinkle with cracker crumbs. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli Au Gratin in Quick Cooking September/October 2004, p8
Reviews for Broccoli Au Gratin(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 4, 2010
With as much sodium as this recipe has, it shouldn't have tasted like it needed salt...but it did. It was OK but not great.