Broccoli Artichoke Casserole Recipe
A creamy mellow sauce draped over bold-tasting broccoli and artichokes makes this a great addition to any meal.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min. YIELD:8-10 servings
- 3 packages (10 ounce each) frozen broccoli spears, thawed and drained
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained
- 1-1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, optional
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos, optional
- 1. Arrange broccoli and artichokes in a greased shallow 2-1/2 qt. baking dish; set aside.
- 2. In a saucepan, combine the mayonnaise, butter, cheese, lemon juice and celery salt; cook and stir over low heat until butter is melted and sauce is heated through (do not boil). Pour over broccoli and artichokes. Sprinkle with almonds and pimientos if desired.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 362 calories, 37 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 527 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC