Broccoli-Apple Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1-1/2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped apple
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon bacon bits
- In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar; set aside. In a serving bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Broccoli-Apple Salad(3)
Sort By :
Tastes great! Easy to make. Love the blend of broccoli, apples and raisins. Left out the cheese, was afraid it would get soggy.
This was a hit in our house. We all enjoyed this tasty salad.
I really liked this recipe although I think next time I make it I will cut back on the vinegar. I used marical whip instead of mayonnaise - I left the raisins out because I do not like them but other wise I loved the salad and so did my brother in law