- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Place broccoli in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients. Heat over low heat until heated through. Serve with broccoli. Yield: 4 servings (1/2 cup sauce).
Originally published as Broccoli & Horseradish Sauce in Country Extra May 2009, p49
Reviews for Broccoli & Horseradish Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 3, 2013
Loved it - better than cheese sauce on broccoli.
More Recipe Collections
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Condiments >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Side Dishes >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >