Broccoli & Horseradish Sauce Recipe
This flavorful vegetable recipe is a family favorite. We usually serve it alongside prime rib for holidays and special occasions.
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1. Place broccoli in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients. Heat over low heat until heated through. Serve with broccoli. Yield: 4 servings (1/2 cup sauce).
1 each: 174 calories, 14g fat (3g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 132mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 5g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Broccoli & Horseradish Sauce
Reviewed Aug. 3, 2013
"Loved it - better than cheese sauce on broccoli."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC