- 3 cups small fresh broccoli florets
- 3 medium apples, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped mixed dried fruit
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 4 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, apples, dried fruit and onion. Add yogurt; toss to coat. Sprinkle with bacon. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Broccoli & Apple Salad
"Can sour cream be used in place of yogurt?"
"This is a keeper. It's good and light. I did add some walnuts to it. Enjoy!!! For some reason it will not take my 5 star rating"
"It was a very tasty combination of food but l thought it needed more dressing, a little sweet too so l added some rice vinegar.. It looked very inviting. Janet FE"