Broccoflower Stir-Fry Recipe
This bright yellowish green vegetable is seasoned with Asian flavors for a delightful side dish.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 1 small head Broccoflower (about 1-1/4 pounds), broken into florets
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1. In a small skillet or wok, stir-fry Broccoflower in oil for 2-3 minutes. Add red pepper; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- 2. Add ginger and garlic; stir-fry 2-3 minutes longer or until Broccoflower is crisp-tender. Drizzle with soy sauce and sesame oil. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup equals 73 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 324 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC