- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°. In small bowl, combine first six
- ingredients until smooth; set aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and chocolate.
- Remove from heat and cool. Stir in eggs, and vanilla. Add sugar,
- flour, baking powder and nuts, stirring until blended.
- Spread batter in a 13x9-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Spread filling over batter. For topping, in small bowl, combine
- chocolate chips and nuts; sprinkle over filling.
- Bake 28 minutes or until almost set. Sprinkle with marshmallows; bake
- 2 minutes longer.
- For frosting, in a large saucepan, heat butter, milk, cream cheese
- and chocolate until melted; stirring until smooth. Remove from heat;
- stir in confectioners' sugar and vanilla. Immediately drizzle over
- marshmallows. Chill well; cut into bars. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 271 calories, 15 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 108 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.