Brittany's Breakfast Bites
Crescents stuffed with eggs, ham, bacon and cheddar cheese will get your day off to a satisfying start. Use refrigerated dough to make them quick and easy. —Brittany Whitworth, Colorado Springs, Colorado
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 3 tablespoons crumbled cooked bacon
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped deli ham
- 3 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Whisk eggs;
- add to skillet. Cook and stir until set. Remove from the heat; add
- the bacon, ham and cheese.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into triangles. Place 2 tablespoons
- egg mixture at the wide end of each triangle; roll up and seal
- edges. Place point side down 2 in. apart on a foil-lined baking
- sheet; curve ends to form a crescent.
- Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Serve
- immediately. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 rolls.
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll equals 164 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 385 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 6 g protein.