Brittany's Breakfast Bites Recipe
Crescents stuffed with eggs, ham, bacon and cheddar cheese will get your day off to a satisfying start. Use refrigerated dough to make them quick and easy. —Brittany Whitworth, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons crumbled cooked bacon
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped deli ham
- 3 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Whisk eggs; add to skillet. Cook and stir until set. Remove from the heat; add the bacon, ham and cheese.
- 2. Unroll crescent dough; separate into triangles. Place 2 tablespoons egg mixture at the wide end of each triangle; roll up and seal edges. Place point side down 2 in. apart on a foil-lined baking sheet; curve ends to form a crescent.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 rolls.
1 roll equals 164 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 385 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC