Brisket with Cranberry Gravy Recipe
- 1 fresh beef brisket (2-1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- Rub brisket with salt and pepper; place in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Combine the cranberry sauce, tomato sauce, onion and mustard; pour over brisket.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until meat is tender. Remove brisket; thinly slice across the grain. Skim fat from cooking juices; serve with brisket. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Brisket with Cranberry Gravy(7)
Sort By :
Just plane wonderful.
This recipe is almost the same as I got from Campbell's kitchen, but cooked in dutch oven, very tasty.......
Very different but yummy
This is a definite KEEPER in our family. I made my own cranberry sauce, using Splenda as the sweetener. I added 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice to the cranberry sauce to enhance the flavor. It was delicious. latinrose
This is one of my family's favorite recipes. Couldn't be easier. I've also used a "brown in" bag to make this recipe, and added potatos and carrots. Very Yummy!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Beef Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Brisket Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Hanukkah Dinner Recipes >
- Hanukkah Recipes >