Brie with Pear Topping Recipe
- 1 round Brie cheese (8 ounces)
- 1 small ripe red pear, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon butter
- Assorted crackers or bagel chips
- 1. Place cheese in an ungreased oven-proof serving dish. Top with pear slices. Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans. Dot with butter. Bake at 400° for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is softened. Serve with crackers. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 tablespoon) equals 117 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 180 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Brie with Pear Topping
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer