Brie with Artichokes Recipe
- 1 round (4-1/2 ounces) Brie cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and cayenne pepper to taste
- Assorted crackers
- Slice Brie in half horizontally. Place the bottom half in a small round baking dish or pie plate. Combine the artichokes, basil, oil, garlic, salt and cayenne; spread over Brie.
- Replace top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until heated through. Serve with crackers. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Brie with Artichokes
Sort By :
"The last 5 years, I have made this for a special get together with friends. Each year it surprises me again with the delicious flavors and the simplicity to prepare. This is a must have in your favorite recipes."