Brie with Apricot Topping Recipe
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Dash salt
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 round Brie cheese (8 ounces)
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
- In a small saucepan, combine the apricots, brown sugar, water, vinegar and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; cook and stir until slightly thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in rosemary.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Remove rind from top of cheese. Place in an ungreased ovenproof serving dish. Spread apricot mixture over cheese. Bake, uncovered, 10-12 minutes or until cheese is softened. Serve with crackers. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Brie with Apricot Topping(8)
Sort By :
Looks & tastes so delicious! The cheese melting and creamy with the sweetness & tartness of the apricots & balsamic...And it couldn't be easier to make.
Delicious! A very tasty and easy to make appetizer which I served w/ Ritz and Club crackers. Don't think it would serve 6-8 people b/c it's so good that four of us gobbled it up in no time!. A keeper!
I left out the rosemary. Delicious!
Best brie appetizer I have ever made and I have tried lots! Made it twice already and both times HUGE hit.
I'm making this recipe again today, for a Christmas party, because it was such a hit last time I made it. A pretty and delicious appetizer. Thank you!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheese Spread >
- Cheese Spreads >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Country Woman Appetizers >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Easter Appetizers >
- Easter Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Halloween Appetizers >
- Halloween Party Recipes >
- Halloween Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >