Brie with Almonds Recipe
This nut-topped cheese round looks so elegant and impressive for holiday occasions. No one will guess that the recipe is actually a snap to prepare.—Mildred Aydt, Chanhassen, Minnesota
- 1 round Brie cheese (8 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon brandy, optional
- Assorted crackers
- 1. Place Brie in an ungreased ovenproof serving dish. Combine the butter, almonds and brandy if desired; pour over Brie.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is softened. Serve with crackers. Yield: 6-8 servings.
2 tablespoons: 141 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 199mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Brie with Almonds
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC