Brie with Almonds Recipe
- 1 round Brie cheese (8 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon brandy, optional
- Assorted crackers
- 1. Place Brie in an ungreased ovenproof serving dish. Combine the butter, almonds and brandy if desired; pour over Brie.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is softened. Serve with crackers. Yield: 6-8 servings.
2 tablespoons (calculated without crackers) equals 141 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 199 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Brie with Almonds
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer