- 1 round Brie cheese (8 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon brandy, optional
- Assorted crackers
- Place Brie in an ungreased ovenproof serving dish. Combine the butter, almonds and brandy if desired; pour over Brie.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is softened. Serve with crackers. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Brie with Almonds in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2008, p110
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now
Reviews for Brie with Almonds
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review