Brie Puff Pastry Recipe
- 1 round (13.2 ounces) Brie cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/4 cup apricot jam
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, lightly beaten
- Assorted crackers
- Slice Brie horizontally in half. Sprinkle one cut side of Brie with blue cheese; top with remaining Brie.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out pastry into a 14-in. square. Cut off corners to make a circle. Spread jam to within 1 in. of pastry edge; sprinkle with nuts. Place Brie on top; fold pastry over the cheese and pinch edges to seal.
- Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush top and sides of pastry with egg. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from the baking sheet. Let stand for 1 hour before serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 10 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Brie Puff Pastry(2)
Sort By :
This a showstopper on Christmas eve. Much nicer than just a plate of cheese slices. And it is so easy.
A delicious recipe for an Appetizer using Brie, Blue Cheese, Apricot Jam, & Toasted Sliced Almonds in Puff Pastry.
More Recipe Collections
- Almond Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Blue Cheese Spread >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Brie Puff Pastry Appetizer >
- Cheese Puff Pastry Appetizer >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheese Spread >
- Cheese Spreads >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >