Brie Phyllo Cups Recipe
- 1 package (1.9 ounces) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 3 tablespoons crushed gingersnaps
- 6 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed, cubed
- 1/4 cup spreadable fruit of your choice
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°. Place the tart shells on an ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle about 1/2 teaspoon gingersnap crumbs into each shell; top with Brie and spreadable fruit. Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 15 appetizers.
1 serving (1 each) equals 83 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 100 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Brie Phyllo Cups
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer