- 1 package (1.9 ounces) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 3 tablespoons crushed gingersnaps
- 6 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed, cubed
- 1/4 cup spreadable fruit of your choice
- Preheat oven to 325°. Place the tart shells on an ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle about 1/2 teaspoon gingersnap crumbs into each shell; top with Brie and spreadable fruit. Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 15 appetizers.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now
Reviews for Brie Phyllo Cups
Sort By :
Delicious and easy. A big hit at Easter. I recommend this recipe!
My kids had a blast helping with this recipe
These are a hit! Delicious, don't change a thing!
I had this at a party with both raspberry and apricot...both were delicious.
I have made this recipe a number of times now and I have to say this is one good recipe!!!