Mini phyllo shells from the freezer section hurry along these elegant cups. They look fancy and taste delicious but are a snap to put together for a special occasion.—Brenda Little, Boise, Idaho
- 1 package (1.9 ounces) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 3 tablespoons crushed gingersnaps
- 6 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed, cubed
- 1/4 cup spreadable fruit of your choice
- Preheat oven to 325°. Place the tart shells on an ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle about 1/2 teaspoon gingersnap crumbs into each shell; top with Brie and spreadable fruit. Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 15 appetizers.
Originally published as Brie Phyllo Cups in Simple & Delicious March/April 2006, p47
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Brie Phyllo Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review