Brie Mashed Potatoes Recipe
These rich, buttery whipped potatoes are delicately flavored with Brie and fresh thyme—and likely to become a family tradition for special occasions. Thanks to Yvonne Starlin of Portland, Tennessee for the recipe.
- 4 pounds potatoes (about 12 medium), peeled and cubed
- 1 cup milk
- 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese, rind removed and cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place potatoes in a Dutch oven and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until tender; drain.
- 2. In a large bowl, mash the potatoes with milk, cheese, butter, thyme, salt and pepper. Yield: 8-10 servings.
3/4 cup: 260 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 419mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein
Reviews for Brie Mashed Potatoes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC