Brie-Berry Bruschetta Recipe
I love fresh strawberries, and I try to enjoy as many as possible during the season. Because so many strawberry recipes are quite sweet, I wanted to start the meal with something savory, so I came up with strawberries, cheese and good bread.
- 12 slices French bread baguette (1/4 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese, rind removed
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1. Place bread on an ungreased baking sheet; brush with oil. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
- 2. Spread Brie over toast; top with strawberries. Drizzle with vinegar and sprinkle with thyme. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 piece: 104 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 155mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Brie-Berry Bruschetta
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC