Brie-Berry Bruschetta Recipe
- 12 slices French bread baguette (1/4 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese, rind removed
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Place bread on an ungreased baking sheet; brush with oil. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spread Brie over toast; top with strawberries. Drizzle with vinegar and sprinkle with thyme. Yield: 1 dozen.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now
Reviews for Brie-Berry Bruschetta
Sort By :
Really enjoyed these! I toasted the bread at home and then transported the ingredients to a different location and completed the recipe. The Brie probably would have been easier to spread on if the bread was still warm.