- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven
- to 350°. Bake, uncovered, 45-50 minutes or until a knife
- inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake 4-6 minutes or until cheese is
- melted. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting. Sprinkle with green
- onions. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 424 calories, 31 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 237 mg cholesterol, 779 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.