Brickyard Bistro Sandwich
Need a tasty and fast sandwich for your next get-together? Try this recipe and your guests will be asking for the recipe!—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 loaf (1 pound) focaccia bread
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 2 slices red onion, separated into rings
- 2 ounces sliced deli smoked turkey
- 2 ounces thinly sliced hard salami
- 2 ounces sliced deli roast beef
- 2 ounces sliced provolone cheese
- 1 plum tomato, sliced
- 2 lettuce leaves
- Cut focaccia in half horizontally. In a small bowl, combine the oil,
- vinegar, oregano and rosemary; brush over cut sides of bread.
- On bread bottom, layer with onion, turkey, salami, roast beef,
- cheese, tomato and lettuce; replace bread top. Cut into four wedges.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 wedge equals 499 calories, 18 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 1,228 mg sodium, 64 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 21 g protein.