Brickyard Bistro Sandwich Recipe
- 1 loaf (1 pound) focaccia bread
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 2 slices red onion, separated into rings
- 2 ounces sliced deli smoked turkey
- 2 ounces thinly sliced hard salami
- 2 ounces sliced deli roast beef
- 2 ounces sliced provolone cheese
- 1 plum tomato, sliced
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1. Cut focaccia in half horizontally. In a small bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, oregano and rosemary; brush over cut sides of bread.
- 2. On bread bottom, layer with onion, turkey, salami, roast beef, cheese, tomato and lettuce; replace bread top. Cut into four wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 499 calories, 18g fat (5g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 1228mg sodium, 64g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 21g protein.
Reviews for Brickyard Bistro Sandwich
"Great sandwich. My family loves this just the way the recipe is written."
"My family loved this sandwich, but I made a few changes. I used a touch of sugar in the dressing mixure of vinegar , olive oil and spices. I also used my own homemade rolls to serve them on. Excellent flavor ! I would definitely make these again and again!"