- 1 loaf (1 pound) focaccia bread
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 2 slices red onion, separated into rings
- 2 ounces sliced deli smoked turkey
- 2 ounces thinly sliced hard salami
- 2 ounces sliced deli roast beef
- 2 ounces sliced provolone cheese
- 1 plum tomato, sliced
- 2 lettuce leaves
- Cut focaccia in half horizontally. In a small bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, oregano and rosemary; brush over cut sides of bread.
- On bread bottom, layer with onion, turkey, salami, roast beef, cheese, tomato and lettuce; replace bread top. Cut into four wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Brickyard Bistro Sandwich
"Great sandwich. My family loves this just the way the recipe is written."
"This was delicious. I left out the red onion though and used regular deli sub sandwich bread b.c. my husband prefers that. These had great flavor and were super easy to put together. I will definitely be making them again!"
"We loved this sandwich. I recommend making the herb olive oil mixture the day before and let set so the flavors can marry. Used a sturdy country bread. Also sprinkled with a little sea salt and cracked black pepper. Great filling sandwich."
"My family loved this sandwich, but I made a few changes. I used a touch of sugar in the dressing mixure of vinegar , olive oil and spices. I also used my own homemade rolls to serve them on. Excellent flavor ! I would definitely make these again and again!"