- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil. Add egg mixture; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set. Stir in cheese and ham.
- Spoon egg mixture down the center of each tortilla; roll up. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Breakfast Wraps
Sort By :
Made this for my Sunday School class the night before and just heated in oven next morning. It was a big hit! I wrapped in foil so everyone could just grab and eat. Love it!
I love having these in the freezer. I don't thaw overnight, I thaw in the microwave on 50% for about 2 minutes, flip and do 2 minutes more. I've used 2 eggs and 1 cup of Egg Beaters with great results and added onions and peppers. I actually use 6" wheat tortillas and I can make roughly 8. Great low cal, low fat, on the run quick breakfast!
I've also served the filling on biscuits with yummy results.
these were an easy Saturday lunch that did not take a lot of time. I will keep this recipe in mind the next time I need to use some eggs.
Didn't taste good afer freezing.