We like quick and simple morning meals during the week, and these wraps are great when prepared ahead of time. With just a minute in the microwave, breakfast is ready. —Betty Kleberger, Florissant, Missouri
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and pepper. In a large skillet,
- heat oil. Add egg mixture; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs
- are completely set. Stir in cheese and ham.
- Spoon egg mixture down the center of each tortilla; roll up. Yield:
- 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 436 calories, 24 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 364 mg cholesterol, 853 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 25 g protein.