Breakfast Wassail Recipe
- 1 can (64 ounces) cranberry juice
- 1 can (32 ounces) apple juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pineapple juice concentrate, undiluted
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, undiluted
- 3 to 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 quart water, optional
- In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, combine juices, lemonade and cinnamon sticks. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 hour. Add water if desired. Serve hot or cold. Yield: about 4 quarts.
Reviews for Breakfast Wassail(3)
Sort By :
I made this for a small group breakfast and it was a hit. I made it the night before and served it cold.
The additional water is definitely necessary as this punch can be sweet. It made the house smell wonderful as I cooked it!
This beverage has a lovely tangy taste, and was enjoyed by our brunch bunch. I kept it warm in the slow cooker; we also drank it over ice and it was delicious.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Apple Cider Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cider >
- Cold Beverages >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cranberry Juice Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Hot Beverages >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >