- 1 package (12 ounces) Johnsonville® Hot & Spicy Breakfast Sausage Links
- 9 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 6 Eggland's Best Eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook sausages according to package directions; cut into ¼-inch slices; set aside.
- On a piece of waxed paper, spray each tortilla on both sides with vegetable cooking spray. Cut tortillas into fourths. Arrange three tortilla pieces (pointed end down) into muffin cups that have been sprayed with cooking spray. Overlap edges of tortilla pieces and press gently into muffin cups. Rounded edges will extend above muffin cups.
- Divide 1 cup of cheese evenly into tortilla-lined muffin cups. Top with sausage slices and remaining cheese.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, bell pepper, cilantro, salt and pepper. Carefully pour into tortilla cups.
- Bake at 350°F for 18-20 minutes or until eggs are set. Carefully remove from muffin cups. Serve hot with salsa. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Breakfast Tortilla Cups in Johnsonville® Sausage 2014
Reviews for Breakfast Tortilla Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review