- 1 pound bulk Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 12 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- In a large skillet, cook the sausage, beef, onion, mushrooms and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in salt and pepper; set aside.
- Pour butter into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese. Pour eggs over cheese. Top with sausage mixture.
- Pour the cream over sausage mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Breakfast Supreme
Sort By :
"I made this recipe yesterday for a church event. It was absolutely delicious! I refrigerated it for just 4 hours instead of 8 hours. I also used ground pork, just a little instead of 1 pound of ground beef. I really liked it. Nice for church breakfasts!! Will definitely make again!"
"Made this for mothers day brunch along with the apple pancake on this site. As a family we count carbs so this is perfect. Made as submitted with the exception of the mushrooms not everyone likes them. I also thin they release a lot of moisture which delays the firming up process. Also put in a couple of shakes of red pepper flakes :-)"
"We call this Eggs Lorraine in my house. I have never made it with the ground beef, only sausage. I break the eggs over the cheese and break the yolks. Doesn't have to be refrigerated overnight either. Otherwise, the recipe is the same. This is good next day heated up. Simple and easy to put together for a crowd."