Breakfast Sundaes Recipe
- 2 cups (16 ounces) fat-free raspberry yogurt or flavored yogurt of your choice
- 1 cup reduced-fat granola cereal
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1. In four parfait glasses or bowls, layer half of the yogurt, granola, bananas and oranges. Repeat layers. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 266 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 130 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Breakfast Sundaes
"I also added blueberries and my family loved it! Great for brunch or as a hot summer day breakfast menu."
"This was lovely!"
"This one appears to be a keeper."