Breakfast Sundaes Recipe
- 2 cups (16 ounces) fat-free raspberry yogurt or flavored yogurt of your choice
- 1 cup reduced-fat granola cereal
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1. In four parfait glasses or bowls, layer half of the yogurt, granola, bananas and oranges. Repeat layers. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 266 calories, 2g fat (0g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 130mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 6g fiber), 9g protein .
Reviews for Breakfast Sundaes
"I also added blueberries and my family loved it! Great for brunch or as a hot summer day breakfast menu."
"This was lovely!"
"This one appears to be a keeper."