Kids of all ages will love the layers of creamy yogurt, crunchy granola, banana slices and mandarin oranges in this dish. It sweetens the morning meal but also serves as a healthful dessert or after-school snack. "Spooned into clear parfait glasses, this yummy treat makes a pretty presentation," says Linda Franceschi of Eldred, New York.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups (16 ounces) fat-free raspberry yogurt or flavored yogurt of your choice
- 1 cup reduced-fat granola cereal
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- In four parfait glasses or bowls, layer half of the yogurt, granola,
- bananas and oranges. Repeat layers. Serve immediately. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 266 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 130 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 9 g protein.