Breakfast Sundaes Recipe
- 2 cups (16 ounces) fat-free raspberry yogurt or flavored yogurt of your choice
- 1 cup reduced-fat granola cereal
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1. In four parfait glasses or bowls, layer half of the yogurt, granola, bananas and oranges. Repeat layers. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 266 calories, 2g fat (trace saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 130mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 6g fiber), 9g protein
Reviews for Breakfast Sundaes
"I also added blueberries and my family loved it! Great for brunch or as a hot summer day breakfast menu."
"This was lovely!"
"This one appears to be a keeper."