Breakfast Sundaes Recipe
Kids of all ages will love the layers of creamy yogurt, crunchy granola, banana slices and mandarin oranges in this dish. It sweetens the morning meal but also serves as a healthful dessert or after-school snack. "Spooned into clear parfait glasses, this yummy treat makes a pretty presentation," says Linda Franceschi of Eldred, New York.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 2 cups (16 ounces) fat-free raspberry yogurt or flavored yogurt of your choice
- 1 cup reduced-fat granola cereal
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1. In four parfait glasses or bowls, layer half of the yogurt, granola, bananas and oranges. Repeat layers. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 266 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 130 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 9 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC