- 1 package (20 ounces) frozen sweet potato puffs
- 8 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Shredded cheddar cheese and sliced green onions
- Bake potato puffs according to package directions. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Stir in ham.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook and stir until eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains. Serve with potato puffs; sprinkle with cheese and green onions. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Breakfast Spuds
Sort By :
I loved how quick and easy this was to put together and the whole family loved it!
This is a delicious weekend breakfast recipe. We are vegetarians; so left out the meat and I sautéed veggies; added the cooked potato puffs; and melted cheese on top of mixture. In another pan, I fried the eggs and placed an egg on top of each mixture on the plates. I will make this recipe again.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Ham >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Kids Breakfast Recipes >
- Scrambled Eggs >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Baking Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Breakfast Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Cheese Recipes >