Breakfast Spuds Recipe
- 1 package (20 ounces) frozen sweet potato puffs
- 8 large eggs
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Shredded cheddar cheese and sliced green onions
- 1. Bake potato puffs according to package directions. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Stir in ham.
- 2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook and stir until eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains. Serve with potato puffs; sprinkle with cheese and green onions. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (calculated without cheese): 294 calories, 14g fat (4g saturated fat), 302mg cholesterol, 752mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 2g fiber), 15g protein .
Reviews for Breakfast Spuds
"I loved how quick and easy this was to put together and the whole family loved it!"
"This is a delicious weekend breakfast recipe. We are vegetarians; so left out the meat and I sautéed veggies; added the cooked potato puffs; and melted cheese on top of mixture. In another pan, I fried the eggs and placed an egg on top of each mixture on the plates. I will make this recipe again."