6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (20 ounces) frozen sweet potato puffs
- 8 eggs
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Shredded cheddar cheese and sliced green onions
- Bake potato puffs according to package directions. In a large bowl,
- whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Stir in ham.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add egg
- mixture; cook and stir until eggs are thickened and no liquid egg
- remains. Serve with potato puffs; sprinkle with cheese and green
- onions. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (calculated without cheese) equals 294 calories, 14 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 302 mg cholesterol, 752 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 15 g protein.