Breakfast Spuds Recipe
- 1 package (20 ounces) frozen sweet potato puffs
- 8 large eggs
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Shredded cheddar cheese and sliced green onions
- 1. Bake potato puffs according to package directions. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Stir in ham.
- 2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook and stir until eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains. Serve with potato puffs; sprinkle with cheese and green onions. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (calculated without cheese): 294 calories, 14g fat (4g saturated fat), 302mg cholesterol, 752mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 2g fiber), 15g protein
Reviews for Breakfast Spuds
"I loved how quick and easy this was to put together and the whole family loved it!"
"This is a delicious weekend breakfast recipe. We are vegetarians; so left out the meat and I sautéed veggies; added the cooked potato puffs; and melted cheese on top of mixture. In another pan, I fried the eggs and placed an egg on top of each mixture on the plates. I will make this recipe again."