Here's a dish that has it all—sweet potatoes, eggs, ham and cheese—for a powerful start to the day. —Annie Rundle, Muskego, Wisconsin
- 1 package (20 ounces) frozen sweet potato puffs
- 8 large eggs
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Shredded cheddar cheese and sliced green onions
- Bake potato puffs according to package directions. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Stir in ham.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook and stir until eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains. Serve with potato puffs; sprinkle with cheese and green onions. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Breakfast Spuds in Taste of Home April/May 2014
Reviews for Breakfast Spuds
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review