These kabobs are fun, different and delicious, plus they go well with any egg dish.—Bobi Raab, St. Paul, Minnesota
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (7 ounces) frozen fully cooked breakfast sausage links, thawed
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 10 medium fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Maple syrup
- Cut sausages in half; on 5 metal or soaked wooden skewers,
- alternately thread sausages, pineapple and mushrooms. Brush with
- butter and syrup.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium-hot heat, turning and basting with
- syrup, for 8 minutes or until sausages are lightly browned and fruit
- is heated through. Yield: 5 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 246 calories, 20 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 431 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.